Sorry for the bad picture. But I'm lazy today! I finished the blue blanket on Sunday, it's a simple little thing but sooooo soft. The solid blue side of the quilt is a fabric called minky which is a super fine chenille type fabric that is super cozy, and the printed fabric is from the Aviary line. It's been in my stash for awhile just waiting to be put to some perfect little girl use. :) The second quilt is a 1940s line which I've forgotten the name of, hopefully someone will pop by and remind me what it's called. I got to use some ric rac though which was very fun, and the polka dot fabric on the sashing shows my love for dotty things! I will be done with that one soon and then I can get started on the fabric I have coming. I only have so many months to get all this done ya know! (my flowers are suffering from all my baby crafting)PS. remember this post from way back when?: Snippets
That's the fabric from the second quilt. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment