I thought we were ready to bring the babies home when we had the crib, the car seats and the bassinet. But now I see that I was wrong. There was no way we could have brought the little boogers home if they weren't wearing the bitty onesies above that say: an original Scott and Leslie production © 2010. Perfect. Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Now we're really ready
I thought we were ready to bring the babies home when we had the crib, the car seats and the bassinet. But now I see that I was wrong. There was no way we could have brought the little boogers home if they weren't wearing the bitty onesies above that say: an original Scott and Leslie production © 2010. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very cute!! My favorite set was for my youngest..they had the days of the week on them.
Yep...those w/the days of the week are handy when you are so exhausted you can't see straight...let alone remember what day it is.
Those are so cute, Les. Did you make them?
Hi guys! Ann, I did make them with iron on transfer paper. It's not my original idea, but a cute on anyway!
Post a Comment