
A big active weekend. Scott's son, Dreyson, was with us over the weekend and always such a riot to have around! We had a campfire and roasted wienies (which made Dewey really nervous, he didn't understand!) and made some big giant s'mores. I gave Dreyson the camera and he took lots of pics and made a couple of hilarious movies. I promise to try to post those later, although with dial up being all that we have at Scott's house, it's a long shot!
The biggest news is that I made an offer on the house pictured above. It's in Newburg and has big potential, but also needs to be gutted. I counted the windows when we were looking at it and there are 20 of the suckers and I would guess that 95% of them need to be replaced. There goes a chunk of $$! It's cute though, underneath all of the grime and peeling paint and it has a great yard. I'll let you know what happens!!

1 comment:
Good job on the blog and the offer on the house!!! You can be Jim Williams' neighbor, too! Tell him I said hi. Good luck!
Post a Comment