Friday, May 15, 2009

Whew!





It's finally JUST ABOUT OVER! We officially took the last of my stuff out of the house last night. Bye, good old house! It's such a relief. I still want to go back to get some of the plants from my yard so I can share with Scott's mom and maybe move a few to the Newburg house, and I would like to get back sometime this summer and paint. But now I have a brief amount of time where I can think of fun, crafty and gardening things to do.




Speaking of crafty, how cute are these totes? I found them over on Everyday Beauty. She has inspired me to try some of this myself. Who needs a tote?? How fun would it be to have them bag groceries into that cute bag?? I think we will all need at least a couple!!

No comments: