Thursday, May 7, 2009

Third house post

from dreamhouse
The drama of the new house continues. The finance world is all a-snarl since October of last year and getting the loan you want is much more complicated than it used to be. I won't bore you with all the details, but keep your fingers crossed for us while I continue to cajole and get creative with the folks in the bank world. How about I do some more day dreaming for now?

I'm so excited about this house because Scott and I will be fixing it up together in order to make a home for ourselves. He's being very accomodating as far as my tastes go. He's just an agreeable guy in general.








So anyway, the general theme I'm thinking of is an airy country sort of look based on creams, light greens and blues. Here's some Haeger pottery I have my eye on at ebay. I love this stuff and have a small collection of it in cream colors, but would like to get some more in the blues and greens. We also talked last night about putting wainscoating around the kitchen, living and dining rooms. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Please forgive in advance for future posts where I ramble on about what I want to do with the house......

No comments: