Friday, May 28, 2010

Ultrasound pictures

My friend Shannon was asking if I was going to post ultrasound pictures on Facebook. She said she had never seen one of twins before. Unfortunately they aren't that much different from regular ultrasounds, maybe they can't fit both of the babies on the screen at the same time? I really don't know. But there they are! Sorry for the weird gap between photos and text, but I have fooled with the scanner and photo editing software as much as I can stand for one day!!!! So clockwise from the top left, Baby B, Baby A, Baby B and then both of their little heads from the top down, you can see the membranes that are separating them.
Ultrasounds are weird. They look freaky, and sort of humanoid, but seeing them brought a lot new feelings to the surface. It made all the morning sickness worth it! So there they are, our babies.....

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How exciting!! Thanks for letting us all share this with you!

Ann said...

I just knew your babies would be beautiful! They aren't "humanoid"...just human :)

Hope the morning sickness eases up soon..

Leslie said...

Thanks Heidi and Ann! Ann don't get me wrong, they are geourgus to us. And it makes me so much more confident to see them! The morning sickness is gone now, and I shouldn't complain, I didn't have it too bad. Now I'm moving into the heartburn stage.
It'll all be worth it!