Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, okay. I know it's been a looonnggg time. But I've been really busy. I swear! I've been making something.......TWINS! It's been a tough project but it looks like one I'm going to finish. :) So now I'm in serious crafting mode. I'll have until sometime around the beginning of October to finish up all my little Bebe projects before the real Bebes show up. Here's what I'm thinking this weekend:

You can get to the seriously cute tute at Taffy Talk by clicking on the picture. My Bebes are gonna need a couple of these.

I am thinking a couple of cute and simple bags modeled after one I picked up last weekend at Sage in Grinnell. You know to carry dipes and wipes and other bebe sundries in! I'll try to let you know what I get up to since I'm feeling better now!

LB

2 comments:

Ann said...

I was wondering if you were going to start blogging again! I still can't believe you are having TWINS...how COOL! Glad you are feeling better :)

Leslie said...

Thanks Ann! I was feeling really wrung out for awhile. It's much better although I seem to be still having a few "bad" days here and there. Nothing like that first trimester though! I'm glad to be back....Did you see Amy's post on FB? She's due with twinners in November!