Monday, August 30, 2010

Blueberry Lemon Bread

Okay, this was really good. Granted, I love blueberries, but I think it's the lemon sugar glaze that makes this so yummy. There are also blueberries available at a reasonable price now! And you can also use frozen like I did. I will definitely be making this again and again. I found it at Allrecipes.com after one of my co-workers brought a loaf of it in to work. Thanks Wayne! Wayne has a pair of identical twins in his household and I heard him say once that there are three statuses that can be applied at his house: lost, broken, or sticky.

Click the picture to go to Allrecipes for your lemony blueberry fix!

and p.s. I'm still pregnant! :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Looks good! I'll definately be trying that one! I LOVE Allrecipes.com...one of my favorite places to waste a whole bunch of time!

So how long do you have to hold out till week 34? My bad calculations would be around early October?

Ann said...

My Gracie made this bread yesterday...it was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. If you have anymore "down time" why don't you find another recipe for us to try :)