Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting organized


Or trying anyway.

So I've noticed on other blogs that some people have developed themes to post by. You know, things like Monday's musings, Wordless Wednesdays. I think I may need this structure to encourage me to post on a regular basis. : ) So here's what I came up with:

1) Mondays will be about cooking,crafting, or gardening. I usually spend the weekend doing one or the other, so there should be a post in there somewhere! Crafting being more of a winter hobby and gardening more of a summer one. Cooking I do all the time since everybodys' gotta eat!

2)Wednesdays will be about my favorite new finds out in blog land, and cyberspace. I think I'll make a new heading for them for them and leave them in the list for a certain time before integrating them into the other categories on my current lists.

3)Fridays I'm leaning towards collages of my favorite images, or maybe just changing my blog a bit, I have found some really great blogs out there with all kinds of freebie graphics lately.
Tuesdays, Thursday and weekends will just be wide open for whatever I feel like, or just for taking a break.
What do you think? I found that cute truck button up there from the Shabby Blogs blog. You can get there by clicking the button. Keep on truckin'!

No comments: