I was talking the other day to my friend Cathy and told her I felt more than a little busy. She said "You know why?" I had to laugh and answer honestly: because I am trying to organize a wedding, remodel a house, plan a move, work at a job where I drive 2.5 hours a day to get there? Seriously, something's wrong with me! No, no, not really. I actually think I function better this way. I need deadlines and pressure. So my deadline for this weekend is to get the invitations designed, printed out and in the mail. I designed some already, but of course, I've changed my mind and feel that I need to design them all over again! So tonight I'll be perusing the net and picking out invites that I like. I've seen a few already, but they're not exactly it. Here's one:
It's cute and informal, which is what I'm looking for. I found it over on Snippet and Ink. Hopefully I find something I like (and can pull off). And hopefully I get them in the mail by Monday morning!
Now, just so you know, I've just met another deadline. I finsihed this post during my fifteen minute break time. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:
They are very nice.I like the details. Can't wait to see what else you got brewing up for the big day. I'm sure it wont be short of a beautiful scene. Looking forward to it. Vonna
Post a Comment