Monday, August 24, 2009

I think I've got it!











I think I may have finally decide on a cohesive theme for the reception decorations. Above are some pics to help illustrate. The inside of the Grange will be done in a lighter palette (light pink, peach, lavendar, and light green) a little more muted, and the outside will be bright colors in pinks, purples, oranges, and greens. I'm busy collecting all kinds of stuff to decorate with! I've gathered up my cream haeger pottery to use inside and a smaller collection of the brighter things to use outside. We're also working up a collection of past wedding photos to use on the dessert table. We may be renting a tent to use outside, if we do, I'll also be making tissue paper poms to hang inside it, and lots of ribbons stranding down. I need to get busy b/c it's just around the corner!!!
p.s. Scott went to Menards today to buy insulation and drywall! We are making progress on the house too!
p.s.s. The above photos are from Style Me Pretty whose link I've posted on the places to visit section, the Haeger vase is from Ebay.




No comments: