Thursday, June 18, 2009

My bathroom upstairs...please??


This is me talking to Scott: "Honey, I really want this to be our bathroom upstairs, what do you think?" Then you have to imagine a long silence where he's thinking of the rapidly growing list of demands I'm making on his time. I fill this gap by prattling on something like this, "I saw a cast iron tub out in the junk pile over there by so and so's farm, maybe we could see if they would give it to us." Insert another another silence where Scott is probably thinking something like "A bathtub? From someone's junk pile? I don't even like taking baths."
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

vjb said...

I felt like a mouse in hiding listening to you talking to Scott about your sweet bathroom. I could almost see his face. This mouse was laughing!! I love the photo.