Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My very first blog!


How very exciting! Now what do I say? (Complete blankness) I know I must be crazy to start a new project (like a blog) at a time when there is so much else going on in my life, but oh well! All the other stuff is so positive so maybe this will just add to the overall shiny-ness of my life right now. ( I really am laughing here) or maybe it's just that spring is here after a long, long winter and I'm ready for even more new things in my life.

But let's start with the old stuff! First off there's my sweet, sweet beau: Scott Russell Bailey. Yep, he's my guy. It took me awhile to find him, but he's a keeper. Does anyone out there watch the Red Green Show? It's on PBS on Saturday nights if you're interested. Red has a saying, "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!" I like to tell Scott that he's handsome and handy.

Then there's Dewey, aka Doodoo Bug, Dewdrop, and sometimes What did you roll in now??!! There he is as a pup with his little friend Jazzy, Dewey is on the left. He loves to ride in the car, smell stuff, and EAT! I've had him on a diet for months now and what I finally figured out was that he's been supplementing his rations by sneaking onto Scott's parents porch and eating the big dogs' food. So sneaky! But so cute too....what is it about wiener dogs that always steals my heart?

No comments: