Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog love


I love blogs. There are so many to choose from and such great folks to challenge and inspire me ( and distract me from work!) Maybe you've noticed that I've divided my blog rolls into different sections. I had to, I was getting confused about what was what. And also now that fall is just around the corner it's time for me to think about nesting again. I'll soon start sewing and knitting. I should probably go over and measure all the windows in the Newburg house and start with curtains. I'll let you know if I get to it! Invariably I'll start a million different projects and finish some of them, let some of them linger on for a few years, and some I'll never ever get to again. I'm getting better though! I swear I'm finishing more and more every year. Have faith in me.

And go check out The Pioneer Woman's blog. She'll cheer you right up.

No comments: